Pre Order Policy
Please read the below Terms & Conditions regarding Pre-Orders. By ordering a pre-order you agree & understand the T&C's below -
Terms & Conditions
BY PREORDERING ANY SELECTED PRE-ORDER PRODUCT YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
1. This item is not yet landed in Australia, and is currently being manufactured. The order is scheduled to be shipped and Prestige Blasters will get all Pre-Orders out as soon as they are able to.
2. The number of 'in stock' items indicates the pre-order slots for this model. It is not representative of current product levels in store.
3. You agree and acknowledge that the timeline for arrival of this product is fluid, and while every effort will be made to speed the process along, there may be delays due to both COVID19, customs & QC processes.
4. Refunds will only be given in the event the item is not delivered to Australia. Store credit will be issued for all cancellation requests at our sole discretion.
5. Shelf stock will be made available after pre orders are dispatched.
- Pre-Orders are paid in full at time of purchase, if we elect to permit a change of mind refund, then a 15% of the total item value will be used as the cancellation fee.
- A cancellation fee will not apply if the cancellation is not due to the customer.
- 3 days grace period: If you disagree with the terms of this agreement or changed your mind, then you may cancel your order without penalty if it is within 3 days of placing it. Your money will be refunded in full within 2-5 business days.
- To cancel an preorder, please submit a request via our email or contact us form.
Please note that pre-order dates are estimates only and subject to change. These estimates are based on the best information that we have available at the time. These changes are beyond our control and due to the discretion of our distributors and the manufacturers.
Our release date might differ to the release date from the manufacturer’s website, please consider shipping duration for the products to arrive at our warehouse